Designed by one of the world’s greatest mouse reviewers, the MZ1 Wireless is based on the best design principles from hundreds of gaming mice. With a shape made to maximize your aim potential and lag-free wireless connectivity, there’s nothing holding you back. The MZ1 Wireless is based on the MZ1 – Zy’s Rail shape by Zy “Rocket Jump Ninja” Rykoa, considered by many to be the world’s top mouse reviewer. In addition to the original shape, the MZ1 Wireless comes with a second back shell, allowing you to adjust the rear part of the mouse to your preference.
- Despite being wireless, the MZ1 Wireless is an incredibly light mouse. And since the weight balance of a mouse is experienced differently depending on how you hold it, we’ve made it possible to adjust it to your own grip. Move the battery toward the front or the back, and experience a perfectly balanced mouse.
- All-weekend LAN or 24-hour marathon stream? No worries. The battery gives you up to 75* hours of playtime. And when it’s time to charge, connect the cord and continue playing. The MZ1 Wireless comes with an Xtrfy EZcord® Pro charging cable, for smooth movements even when the mouse is plugged in.
- Approved by one of the toughest critics in the world, the components in the MZ1 Wireless are top-tier and well-proven. Pixart 3370 sensor for perfect wireless precision. Kailh GM 8.0 switches for 80 million crisp clicks. And an ARM 32-bit microcontroller for uncompromising speed and stability.
- The crisp illumination of Xtrfy’s mice is even more impactful with the translucent shell of the MZ1. Choose your color. Switch between numerous LED effects. Adjust the brightness. Or turn the illumination off. All settings are made directly on the mouse.
- The MZ1 Wireless lets you adjust the CPI, Polling Rate, Lift-Off Distance and Debounce Time at the flick of a switch and press of a button. And when you’re done adjusting your settings, the top button can be set to “PGDN”, so you can bind it to whatever you want in-game.