Versatile shape and solid performance. Ultra-light construction. State-of-the-art components. And a symmetrical shape with interchangeable parts that let you adjust its size. The M42 is designed to be the perfect fit for any gamer. Black, White, Retro, Miami Blue and Pink. The M42 is a part of Xtrfy’s Project 4 and comes in 5 different editions, allowing you to match it with mousepads, mouse bungees and keyboards in the same colorways. Pick a color and build your perfect setup.
- Palm, claw or fingertip grip? With its ambidextrous shape and interchangeable parts, the M42 is designed for a comfortable fit – no matter the size of your hand or the style of your grip.
- Pixart’s highest-performing gaming sensor, 3389. Pro player-optimized Omron switches, rated for 20 000 000 clicks. The M42 is equipped with nothing but top-grade components.
- The M42 features 100 % PTFE skates with rounded edges for smoother glide, while its matte UV coating in combination with the hole structure make for a steadier grip. Enhancing airflow under your palm, the holes also help you stay comfortable.
- The M42 is built on the principle that lower weight must never mean lower quality. It doesn’t matter how light your mouse is if it can’t withstand heavy daily use. With a construction that’s engineered to minimize weight while retaining durability, the M42 is made to last.
- With customizable lighting, it’s easy to add your personal touch to the M42. Choose your color. Switch between numerous LED effects. Adjust the brightness. Or turn the illumination off. All settings are made directly on the mouse.
- To make smooth swipes even smoother, we created the Xtrfy EZcord®. Softer, lighter and more flexible. With a color to match your choice of mouse. Fast swipes require high-speed processing. The M42 is powered by an ARM 32-bit microcontroller for uncompromising speed and stability.
- We’ve covered the inside of the mouse in conformal coating to protect the components against dust, splashes and LAN night mishaps.