Prepare once again for the fight of your life as the legendary Street Fighter series returns for another bone-crunching tournament. Ryu, Chun-Li and other fan favorite characters return to battle it out on the global stage – this time, as a console exclusive on PlayStation 4. Master special moves and rise through the tournament rounds, then take the fight online and slug it out with fellow PS4 players and – for the first time – PC gamers, to see who really is the world’s greatest warrior.
- New and Returning Characters: Birdie and Charlie Nash make their return to the Street Fighter universe, where they join classic characters like Ryu, Chun-Li, Cammy, and M. Bison.
- Many more new and returning characters will be added to the diverse roster, offering a wide variety of fighting styles for players to choose from.
- New Strategies and Battle Mechanics: Highly accessible new battle mechanics (V-Trigger, V-Skill, V-Reversal, Critical Arts), which revolve around the V-Gauge and EX Gauge, provide an unprecedented layer of strategy and depth to the franchise that all players can enjoy.
- PS4 and PC Cross-Platform Play: For the first time in franchise history, the online community will be unified into a single player pool, allowing for even more rivalries to be born.
- Next Gen Visuals: Unreal Engine 4 technology pushes the realism and next-gen visuals to new heights, making this latest entry the best looking and most immersive Street Fighter game of all time.
- Rise up: The Capcom Pro Tour, the premier league destination for competitive fighting games, features dozens of tournaments for Street Fighter players across the globe. The 2015 tour includes $500,000 in prizing, the largest in franchise history.