The Corsair MP600 Mini Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 SSD provides great storage performance in a tiny package. The ultra-compact M.2 2230 form factor is ideal for thin and light devices and a perfect fit for Valve’s Steam Deck and Microsoft Surface Pro devices. Offering sequential read speeds of up to 4,800MB/sec and sequential write speeds of up to 4,800MB/sec, files open faster, games load quicker, and devices boot sooner. High-density TLC NAND flash memory offers an ideal mix of performance and endurance in a 1TB capacity.
- Compact M.2 2230 Form-Factor: Fully compatible with Valve Steam Deck, Microsoft Surface, and other ultra-thin devices, making a great upgrade for compatible machines.
- Extreme Gen4 Storage Performance: A PCIe Gen4 x4 controller delivers up to 4,800MB/sec sequential read and 4,800MB/sec sequential write speeds, for rapid read, write, and response times.
- Your PC Made Faster: Load games, boot Windows, open and transfer files, all faster than ever.
- High-Speed Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe 1.4 M.2 Interface: Using PCIe Gen4 technology for maximum bandwidth, the MP600 MINI delivers great storage performance.
- Backward Compatible*: Automatic support for PCIe Gen3 systems. *Reduced performance on PCIe Gen3.