The Live Gamer HD2 is a PCIe capture card built for professional YouTubers and Streamers. It records and streams Xbox, PlayStation, Wii U or Nintendo Switch gameplay directly to Twitch, YouTube, Facebook or Beam. The latest RECentral 3 Software provides live editing and customizable quality settings for clipping and combing video in real-time buffering.
- Stream and record Xbox, PlayStation, Wii U or Nintendo Switch and PC gameplay in Full HD 1080p60
- Plug and play support for Windows (except Win7). Real-time gameplay with low latency HDMI pass-through
- Supports uncompressed video output for superior picture quality and compressed video output with low bandwidth demand
- Multi-card support. Use up to 4 cards on your gaming PC. AMD Ryzen Support
- RECentral 3 – Support Live Editing, Customizable Quality Settings, and Content Overlay for Stream & Record.Windows 10 / 8.1 (Support UVC Protocol) Windows 7 Requires driver installation