The Hotas Warthog USB dual-throttle joystick is the result of an intense collaboration between Thrustmaster’s development teams and members of the ‘simmer’ community. Exchanges and studies were carried out constantly throughout the product’s development phase, in order to create a joystick which meets the most specific and precise requirements of the experts. The result is the Hotas Warthog : a replica set of the joystick, dual throttle system and dual throttle control panel of the U.S. Air Force A-10C attack aircraft.
- Official replicas of the joystick, throttle and control panel of the U.S. Air Force’s A 10C aircraft
- Detachable joystick handle crafted entirely of metal, with detachable metal plate for desk or cockpit style use
- 19 action buttons in total + one 8 way “point of view” hat
- Dual throttle system with metal hand rest
- Control panel with weighted base
- Unique replica set of the U.S. Air Force A 10C’s joystick, dual throttle system and control panel
- H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate technology