The gigantic robot brawler is Mech-ing a super-charged comeback in Override 2: Super Mech League! Start as a new pilot and propel yourself through the ranks in a deep and robust Career Mode. Join Mech Leagues and earn a reputation by competing in Arenas located across the globe. Duke it out with a tuned-up roster of returning robots and new mechs across various versus and co-op game modes of up to 4 players online and locally. Defeat your opponents using an arsenal of unique moves including super-charged ranged attacks, metal-busting combos, or an arena-shattering ultimate attack!
- Career Mode – Fight in Mech Leagues and soar to new heights, aiming to be the best mech pilot. Represent your Club and work together with its members to earn Influence and rewards!
- Ranked Rumbles – Two Mechs enter, one leaves. Battle through the competition and climb the ranks to become a legendary pilot.
- Mech Mania – 20 playable robots including brand-new mechs with unique abilities, skill sets, and Ultimate moves Hazardous Arenas
- Competitive fighting grounds that include dynamic elements such as geysers, lava pools, and platforms that encourage strategy and unexpected outcomes.
- Upgraded Game Mode – Pick your playstyle across match types including 1v1, 2v2, free-for-all and several games such as Xenoswarm, King of the Hill and more.
- Expansive Customizations – Unlock a slew of cosmetic items and attachments for your mech of choice in the Garage.