Nier Automata The End of Yorha Edition is the Nintendo Switch version of Nier Automata, an award-winning post-apocalyptic action RPG that has achieved deep-rooted popularity around the world. The distant future…Invaders from another world attack without warning, unleashing a new type of threat: weapons known as “machine lifeforms.” In the face of this insurmountable threat, mankind is driven from Earth and takes refuge on the Moon.
- Action-Packed Battles – Switch between melee and ranged attacks against enemies and bosses across a variety of open field maps; Tight controls and fluid combat are simple to learn while offering plenty of depth for experienced action gamers.
- Players can perform high-speed battle actions—combining light and heavy attacks—and switch through an arsenal of weaponry while evading enemies with speed and style.
- Beautifully Desolate World – The game seamlessly joins together hauntingly beautiful vistas and locations with no area loading; The environments contain a wealth of sub-events in addition to the main storyline.
- Masterfully Crafted Story and Characters – Nier Automata tells the story of androids 2B, 9S and A2 and their ferocious battle to reclaim a machine-driven dystopia overrun by powerful weapons known as machine lifeforms.
- Elements of an RPG – Players will obtain a variety of weapon types, level up in battle, learn new combat skills, and customize a loadout that caters to their playstyle.
- Pod Support System – Pods can attack the enemy in both manual and lock-on modes and also assist outside of battle, such as allowing the player to glide through the air. Pods can be enhanced throughout the game with upgrades.