Square Enix presents Harvestella, a brand-new lifestyle simulation RPG. In a vibrant and colorful world, players will tend their crops, befriend the townsfolk, overcome threats, discover the origins of the world and the truth behind the calamity along the way. The story begins when the player wakes up in the middle of “Quietus”, a calamity that comes with each change of season and threatens all life.
- World – Players explore various cities and dungeons of the world. In order for players to reach the Seaslight, the four giant crystals that govern the seasons, they must cross a beautiful yet rugged path.
- Daily Life – Vegetables, grains, and fruits can be grown on fields and shipped for money, used as crafting materials, and cooking; Recipes can have the effect of recovering HP or temporarily increasing stats, which will be useful while on adventures.
- Animals – Players take care of their animals: the round bird Cluffowl, the dignified goat Woolum, and their pet Totokaku, which may lead to nice rewards.
- Allies – Players encounter new friends and by facing their problems and different ways of life, you will gain a better understanding of your allies.
- Combat – During battle switch instantly between a wide variety of jobs like the Fighter, who unleashes quick sword techniques, the Shadow Walker, who deals lethal blows with twin swords, or the Mage, who specializes in magic attacks, to be victorious.