In the year 2090, the world’s conflicts are fought using giant war machines called Wanzers. Huffman Island, the only place where the Oceania Cooperative Union (O.C.U.) and the Unified Continental States (U.C.S.) share a land border is a hotbed of conflict. An O.C.U. reconnaissance platoon led by Captain Royd Clive is assigned to investigate a U.C.S. munitions plant. They are ambushed by U.C.S. Wanzers, triggering a series of events that plunges the whole island into war.
- The Front Mission 1st Limited Edition includes: The base game, 2 lithographs, an exclusive lenticular box and a printed game manual.
- The remake of the iconic tactical RPG! Play as a member of the O.C.U. or U.C.S., customize your Wanzer, strategize, and use your firepower and the environment to gain an advantage over your opponents.
- Experience an adventure in a complex geo-political universe and choose your side through two different campaigns.
- Customize every part of your Wanzer, improve its firepower, defense, speed and gain combat efficiency.
- Take into account your environment to develop the best possible strategy to quickly gain the upper hand over your opponent.
- Enjoy the remake with great graphics and enhanced effects or play the original version of the title also included.