“The EXtraordinary hack-and-slash action RPG, Code of Princess EX, is coming to Nintendo Switch with HD graphics, local co-op multiplayer, improved A.I., and more. The Launch Edition includes a full-color instruction booklet and a mystery bonus item. Journeying back to an acclaimed cult hit, Code of Princess EX is an updated remake of the classic Nintendo 3DS “hack-and-slash” action game that features role-playing game (RPG) elements.
- Action-packed “hack-and-slash” gameplay featuring customizable RPG elements. RPG stats let players decide how their characters will develop and proceed through the journey
- Players can freely move between three different planes of action during combat, with some projectile attacks able to travel between planes
- Over 50 different characters are playable throughout multiple game modes, including Campaign, Free Play and Bonus Quests.
- Cooperative and competitive local/online multiplayer modes include leaderboards and let players track their coveted “Princess Points.”
- Created by former members of the original Guardian Heroes development team. Characters and worlds created by Capcom artist Kinu Nishimura, with art contributions from Street Fighter artist Bengus.