Suunto 5 is built for these moments. It is engineered to perform with you for as long as you need it to. A compact GPS sports watch with great battery life. Suunto 5 offers long battery life in a compact GPS watch, packed with multiple sport features making it easy for you to track all your workouts and follow your progress. The watch also tracks your 24/7 activity including stress and sleep, so you can make sure that you are recovered and ready for your next sports activity. This durable companion has been built and tested in the harshest of Nordic conditions.
Suunto 5’s sleek, lightweight design makes it comfortable for everyday use. With its intelligent battery modes and long battery life you don’t have to worry about it running out of juice. The watch will even remind you to charge it so that you are always ready to go. Suunto 5 won’t give up even in the harshest of conditions. Suunto 5 tracks your fitness level and adapts your training guidance based on your progress and goals. With its 80 customizable sports modes you can get relevant statistics regardless of your sport. Sync to Suunto app to explore new heatmap tracks directly from your watch. By connecting to your favorite sports services from Suunto app you’ll get ev.
- Intelligent battery modes. Ensure you are always ready for a long workout without having to worry about running out of battery.
- Over 80 sport modes. Enjoy over 80 sports modes out of the box or customize your own in the Suunto app. Fitness level tracking.
- Track your fitness level (VO2max) and follow your progress in the Suunto app. Keep an eye on your resources by tracking stress and recovery.
- 24/7 activity tracking. Track your steps, calories and sleep to keep life, training and recovery all in balance. Find summaries and trends in the Suunto app.
- Adaptive training guidance. Follow your adaptive 7-day training plan with optimal training duration and intensity to achieve your fitness goals.
- GPS navigation. Plan your own adventures or check out the most common routes from the Suunto app and follow them with your watch.