This Service Contract covers unforeseen mechanical and electrical components failures of your purchased item. Your purchase of the Services extends the PlayStation 5 Console manufacturer’s coverage for another twenty-four (24) months commencing upon the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty. Coverage will not, under any circumstances, extend to any loss or injury to a person or loss or damage to property or any incidental, contingent, special or any direct or indirect loss and consequential damages including but not limiting to losses incurred due to any delay in rendering service related to this Service Contract and loss of use during the period that Your Product is at an authorized repair centre, and/or while awaiting repair.
- You are entitled to the following Accidental Damage benefits:
(a) You are entitled to make one (1) claim for repair or replacement services under Accidental Damage, provided that the total repair or replacement cost shall not exceed the Product Purchase Price, following which we shall have the sole discretion to repair or replace the Product if you submit a Valid Claim
(b) Claims in relation to Accidental Damage must be submitted to us within ten (10) working days of the incident causing the Accidental Damage.
- This Service Contract can be cancelled within thirty (30) days of the Product purchase date at a full refund provided that no Valid Claim has taken place. If a Valid Claim has taken place this Service Contract cannot be cancelled.
- This Service Contract will terminate automatically in the event of any of the following:
(i) upon expiry of the term of this Service Contract;
(ii) Subsequent sale of the Product when no written request to transfer this Service Contract to the new owner has been received by Us within fourteen (14) days of such transfer;
(iii) Disposal or repossession of the Product;
(iv) Unauthorized repair, replacement or modification of the Product;
(v) In the event that a replacement is made or the claim amount exceeds the Product Purchase Price under this Service Contract;
(vi) In the event of any one (1) Valid Claim under Accidental Damage is made under this Service Contract.
- This Service Contract does not cover Accessories and consumable items such as batteries, tapes, charges, adaptors and all optional add-on parts, routine maintenance, software updates, adjustments, alignments, or general cleaning.
- For further Terms & Conditions please refer to https://www.sony.com.my/microsite/sony-extended-warranty/SEW.pdf