Crisis Core – Final Fantasy VII Reunion is a remaster featuring a complete HD graphics overhaul, a remastered soundtrack, a reimagined UI, and an updated combat system. The story begins seven years before the events of Final Fantasy VII (1997) and follows Zack Fair, a young and ambitious Shinra Soldier operative. Zack is tasked with tracking down a missing Soldier 1st Class operative named Genesis Rhapsodos. But as his adventure unfolds, he discovers the dark secrets of Shinra’s experiments and the monsters they create.
- All graphics fully remastered in HD, bringing the game to the latest console generation. Renewed 3D models, including characters and backgrounds, enriching the visual experience.
- Improved battle system providing a vastly smoother gameplay experience.
- Fully voiced dialogue in both English and Japanese.
- A newly arranged soundtrack from the original composer, Takeharu Ishimoto.
- Compatible with Full HD (1920 x 1080) display and has implemented all new character models!