Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition tells a captivating tale of a hunted hero and is the long-awaited role-playing game from series creator Yuji Horii and character designer Akira Toriyama. While it is the eleventh mainline entry in the critically acclaimed series, DRAGON QUEST XI S is a completely standalone experience that features entirely new characters, a beautifully detailed world, finely tuned turn-based combat, and an immersive story that will appeal to longtime fans and franchise newcomers alike.
- Unravel an Epic Mystery in a Riveting Tale – Dragon Quest XI S tells the tale of a hunted hero: denigrated as a demon and pursued by a malicious monarch, you must embark on a quest to unravel the mystery of your fate and save a doomed world
- Assemble a Colorful Cast of Loyal Companions – Accompanying the hero on his quest is an endearing band of adventurers; The Definitive Edition adds new story scenarios to learn more about some of your favorite companions
- Explore a Beautiful, Living World in 3D or 2D – Switch between 3D HD or 2D 16-bit modes to explore the massive, gorgeous world or Erdrea with excitement lurking around every corner
- Personalize your Adventure – Customize your audio experience by selecting options for the original in-game soundtrack or a new orchestral version of the music, as well as English or Japanese voice audio
- Engage in Classic Battles with a Modern Twist – Dragon Quest XI’s strategic battle system eases players into combat with an accessible experience that features mechanics simple enough for the novice but with enough depth to satisfy hardcore fans