You fall through a sinkhole and discovers a nightmarish Japanese sunken mansion, with a sinister presence lingering and terrifying threats. The only way out is in. Malice is a two player compulsory co-op survival horror, where you make unforgiving choices and rely on your wits to survive.
- Unique Story and Lore. Malice features a unique storyline that spans across eras and players are dropped right into the center of the story. Story elements are revealed through hand drawn cutscenes and interaction with various characters.
- Atmospheric Environments. Malice focuses on building an environment with atmosphere and audio that will aims to completely immerse the player into the game world.
- Game art is made with slight mix of realism and styling in mind to give the players a sense of the fantastical and uncanniness, hoping to make their experience more dream-like or rather nightmare like.
- Challenging Puzzles. Players’ main obstacle in the game will be a variety of puzzles. Logical, lateral, decryption, navigational and old fashioned mazes all flavored with a 2 player cooperative twist.
- Puzzles are modelled after real life escape rooms but unrestricted by physical constraints.
- 2 Player Coop. Malice is a 2 player coop mandatory experience meant to be played with a friend. One would think they should be quite safe with a friend.