The ROG Gaming Charger Dock combines full power charging, data transfer, and display output from a single device. When paired with an ROG Ally, you can connect to a TV or external monitor via HDMI, connect your keyboard and mouse with USB-A, and charge your device over USB-C, allowing for seamless gaming on the big screen.
- When connected to AC power, the Gaming Charger Dock supports a full 65W of power delivery thanks to PD 3.0 fast charging via USB-C, while also driving display output via the HDMI 2.0 port. If you charge two devices at the same time, the USB-C port provides 60W while the USB-A port provides 5W, leaving you enough juice to stay charged while gaming.
- Since the Gaming Charge Dock is also a USB hub, you can also use the HDMI port to connect to a TV or an external monitor and use the USB-A to connect to your keyboard and mouse to have a comfortable working environment even when disconnect from AC power. The USB-A port also supports USB 2.0 data transfers when you need to connect to a flash drive*.
- The ROG Gaming Charger Dock features an HDMI 2.0 port, giving you seamless compatibility with nearly every modern TV and PC monitor. Supporting up to 120Hz refresh rates at 1080p and up to 60Hz at 4K, both your fast paced games and video content will be displayed with crystal clarity.
- The ROG Gaming Charger Dock is a compact and convenient device that can be used with various devices, including the ROG Ally, laptops, and mobile phones that support display functionality over USB Type-C.
- The bundled 2-meter long USB-C cable supports power delivery, audio, and display output at up to 4K/60Hz. We’ve also torture tested it for toughness, durability, and safety to make sure that you’ll be pairing your favorite devices seamlessly for years to come.