Winner of over 250 Game of the Year awards, the Witcher III: wild hunt is a story-driven, open world adventure set in a dark fantasy universe. You are Geralt of Rivia, mercenary Monster Slayer. At your disposal is every tool of the trade: razor-sharp swords, lethal mixture, stealthy crossbows, and powerful combat magic. Before you stands a war-torn, monster-infested continent you can explore at will. Your current contract? Tracking down the child of prophecy, a living weapon that can alter the shape of the world.
- A gigantic open world to Explore: visit the luxurious and corrupt city of Novigrad, face the frigid cold of the wind-swept Skellige islands, and challenge the dark forces roaming the forlorn, ravaged no Man’s land.
- Sail through open seas, dive in search of long lost artefacts or gallop your mount into combat – The world of the Witcher beckons to be explored.
- Unparalleled novel-like story spanning over 150 hours of gameplay: with over 100 hours of core and side-quest gameplay and over 50 hours of additional content.
- The Witcher III: wild hunt combines the intense, plot-driven pull of traditional RPGs with the freedom of choice only open world games can offer. Make choices and face their consequences to unlock endings tailored to how you play.
- Now on Switch – Play at home and on the go: developed to take advantage of everything Nintendo Switch has to offer, the game delivers a truly powerful on-the-go experience.