What is the Heavyarm U Garage Store Returns & Exchange Policy?
We recommend you read our Returns & Exchanges Policy prior to making a purchase from us, so you are familiar with our policy on returns, exchange and your legal rights and remedies. We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you or that you collect from one of our stores, to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you. Please take note that we are not responsible for damaged item/boxes caused during delivery process of Courier Agents.
The Returns & Exchange Process
Make sure all the requirements for returns/exchange are met. Report your concern by visiting one of our retail stores or contacting us. We will conduct an evaluation within 7 days. If the claim is valid, a refund or replacement will be processed.
What is the Returns & Exchange Process?
Returns must be done within seven (7) working days based on the purchase date on receipt. General requirements for returns/exchange are as follows.
You may return/exchange your order (or items) for any of the following reasons:
- You have proof of purchase (purchase receipt).
- You received the wrong item in your package.
- The goods must be in new condition and returned in the original, unopened packaging along with all original accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, certificate of authenticity) and any free gifts received with it.
- The product must not have been used or installed or had any data inputted.
- One exchange is allowed per purchase. The exchange product will not be eligible for further exchange or refund unless faulty.
Under what conditions is/are the product non-returnable:
- In the interests of hygiene: wearable device, wearable accessories, device protective accessories, apparels, headphones, Bluetooth headsets and earphones, cannot be returned unless they are unopened and in their original packaging.
- Intangible products: Prepaid Wallet Code, Digital Code.
- Once Unsealed: Computer Software, Laptops, Video Game Console, Video Games, Made-to-order/Custom-Made Products, Monitors, Speakers.
- Once Used: All Electrical and Electronics device, Computer Parts, accessories, speakers, chairs, monitors.
- Items such as laptops, tablets, consoles, software, games, DVD’s, CD’s, Recordable media and other equipment which contain a security seal that has been broken or tampered with.
If your return meets all the requirements above and you wish to proceed with the returns/exchange, please have your purchase receipt ready and simply visit any of our retail stores or contact us. We will verify the return reason and conduct an evaluation within seven (7) days starting from the day we received your returned items.
If your return is valid, we will process your refund or replacement, based on what you have indicated to us. If it’s valid, we will reimburse you with a refund with same amount of payment that was made in the original purchase.
If your return is not valid, we will notify you and arrange the items to be returned. For the items to be returned, a delivery fee will be chargeable. We reserve the right to reject any return, exchange, refund deemed unfit or unreasonable.
Can I Return an Item after the Return & Exchange Policy Coverage Days?
Your item cannot be returned/exchange after 7 calendar days for items purchased from us. If exceeded this period, kindly check the warranty status of the item and proceed by contacting the manufacturer directly or us for further assistance.
What if my Purchased item (s) Dead on Arrival or Defective in 7 Days?
We provide one time replacement for product found to be dead on arrival (DOA), defective either with electrical or mechanical failure arising with one of the like kind and quality not exceeding the original purchase price for a period of 7 days from the date of product purchased.
- Replacements necessitated by accidental or intentional physical damage, spilled liquids, insect infestation, misuse, abuse or damage caused by non-authorized repair personnel.
- Replacements for lost or consumable parts and problems due to improper and/or non-authorized installation or repairs.
- Products used for commercial purposes (multi-user organizations, Restaurants, Bar, Coffee Shops) or public rental.
- Consequential losses or any kind or incidental damages.
- Damage resulting from a collision with any object, acts of god, sand, dirt, exposure to weather conditions, battery leakage, theft, misuse, abuse, improper use of electrical source, interconnection to other products not recommended by manufacturer, add-on items, racks, bins, knobs, handles, appearance items, antennas, and jacks.
- Costs for any design defects or repairs due to the inability to process or display date data.
- Any defects which are subject to a manufacturer’s recall or which are covered under a manufacturer’s program of reimbursement.
- Shipping, Delivery, Transportation damage.
- Products with removed or altered serial numbers are not covered.
- Dead on Arrival or Defective product(s) replacement does not include Sony Malaysia Playstation Products, Sony Malaysia Audio Products, all brands of Consoles, all brands of Monitors, all brands of Television, all brands of Desktop PC, Notebooks, Tablets, intangible asset such as Digital Codes.
- Any products where warranty is registered. Please head to the authorized service center and contact the relevant brand.